To save and restore progress, you need to:
- Install the «Google Play Games» app.
- Launch the «Google Play Games» app and go to the settings.
- Add your Google account at the top of the settings menu or make sure the right account is selected.
- Then you need to set up automatic login in supported games. The instructions are at this link:
5. Launch «Shadow Fight 4: Arena», go to the settings menu, tap on the «Account» section and make sure that your Google account is connected.
If your account connected successfully, you will see a red «Disconnect» button in the «Account» section.
- There is no way to save or select two or more accounts in Shadow Fight 4: Arena.
- You can save and restore progress with your «Google Play» account only.
- There is only one progress in the game and it is saved in the «Google Play» cloud, which is always restored, if the account was linked right.